Spintronic junctions allow the current to branch, just like an electrical junction of three wires. Each sprocket is one of the three paths for current.
These junctions use a planetary gear arrangement, where the top sprocket is the sun, the middle sprocket is the ring, and the bottom sprocket is the carrier of the planets. The sprockets are of different diameters, but the internal gearing ratios are chosen such that it behaves according to the following equation:
vbottom = vmiddle + vtop
- vtop is the velocity of a tooth on the top sprocket
- vmiddle is the velocity of a tooth on the middle sprocket
- vbottom is the velocity of a tooth on the bottom sprocket
- Shipping rate is calculated at checkout.
- All prices are VAT inclusive.
- Packages are sent via DPD.
- Ships from Blackwood.
Items sold as pre-orders will be charged at time of purchase. Once shipped, an email notification will be sent to you with tracking info.
Detailed shipping information can be found here.
Virtual Pack and PDF items are delivered digitally.